love. Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday 26 September 2010

Facebook Interview

I interviewed my dad on Facebook and its features


Do you use Facebook often?
Yes, a few times a week.


Do you find it an easy way to interact with friends all over the world?
Yes, its a great free way to talk to others and see pictures from Facebook friends from the other side of the world who I do not have the chance to see very often.


Do you use Facebook live?
No, but I have heard from others how successful it is.


Do you use the Facebook Chat feature?
Yes


Do you find this a good feature of the website, e.g. does it work well, easy to use etc?
The feature does not always work but overall it is a great interactive, instant way of talking to others. It also shows your Facebook friends who are currently online which can be a convenient.


Have you set up a Facebook event or have attended some before?
I havent set one myself but have attended some. I find it an easy way to quickly send invites to certain people as I know they will see the invite quickly and tell me if they can make it rather than sending an invite in the post which could take a few days to be received and then for me to receive a reply. So it saves time and can save money on postage stamps.


Do you have a phone that supports the Facebook application that you use regulary?
Yes, I use it regularly and it can be a easy way to quickly sort my notifications and update a status.


Are there any other features of Facebook that you find useful
Fan pages can be an entertaining feature of the site, seeing how other users share the same interests.
Tagging of photos is a great way to keep in touch with your past. It keeps me updated in any photos of me that my Facebook friends have uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment