love. Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday 26 September 2010

My maths interview.

How often do you use mymaths?
whenever I get homework, usually 4times a week.

Do you find the service has helped you in the past for improving your grades?
Yes, in the past when studying for GCSE's as my class was big it was sometimes difficult to ask the teacher to explain a topic in more detail and help me so mymaths is a great way to selfteach yourself if you misunderstood areas of a topic or to revise for a test, where you can answer questions and can get help on the lessons online for free.

Along the menu do you use the "my results" tab? If so is it easy to use and helps you in any way?
Yes, by seeing my past results for the worksheets I have completed it makes me see if i am on target or if i need to push myself a little more and ask for more help to further understand a topic.

Along the menu do you use the "My levels" tab? If so is it easy to use and helps you in any way?
Very rarely, this doesnt interest me so much but perhaps my teachers may find it more useful to see the difficulty of the worksheets I have been completing.

Have you used the Booster packs on the website? Do you find it helpful/useful?
No, but my friend has and said how much it helped!

Do you think the games on the website help improve grades and learning in a positive and fun way?
Yes! some are really fun, they are a great way to finish off a revision session after completing a few online worksheets and viewing a few lessons.

Do you use the newsfeed? Do you find it helpful?
No, i don't use this part of the site, perhaps parents and teachers would find it more useful.

Are there any other features of Mymaths that influence you to use the site more?
Just really how you can change the levels and if the worksheets are 'higher tier' or 'foundation tier' which can be helpful for pushing yourself or for choosing to complete an easier worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment