love. Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday 6 September 2010

Summary of what iv'e added to my blog - Lesson 2

Blogger-





Today i have added Joe Bell's blog URL to my blog list, this is a fast and much more efficient way of looking at his blog. It takes much less time. It also will show me in a glance all the information from one place which is alot easier. I then added the 'apple' and the 'ASlevel IT' blog to the list.



I also added a picture from a website using a html code. The picture makes my blog look a little more interesting.
















I have also added links to some of my favourite websites i visted often. This saves a lot of time typing out the web address and can be very convienient at times.


I added a 'amazon music player' this enables people to listen to and play clips of the most recent music tracks via my blog. i chose to select to have this gadget on my blog as music is a big part of my life and i also find it a great way to listen to music for free as now many websites and computer programmes (itunes) charge users to pay to buy or play music!!


I have added a facebook/twitter 'share it' gadget, with a click of the mouse it takes you to the website ready to log in and share the page. This not only is a quick way to get onto both the social networking sights, but also promotes your/my blog.



I have added a mini calender to my profile, i added this simply for convinience. It is small, yet easy to read and is useful at times, especially trying to access a calender anywhere on the internet or on the computer.


Here is the design view for all the gadgets i have added:



No comments:

Post a Comment